 Local / United States / Colorado / 194
Re: Wow, it's been a fast week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:21:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Dave O'Hare wrote:

As always, if you are in need of a spot to meet--my house is available any
day you like.  I can promise excellent music, drinks and chips (although you
may have to share with the kids).

That sounds like an excellent idea, actually. I doubt we can get the library
room reserved anymore, and I really want to see all of that castle.

I'm still going to nuke it, I just need better recon :).

So my vote is for Dave's house. Say 1:30-5:00 on the 20th? Does that work? Oh,
and we'll need directions.

Also, if you wanted to keep talking about
a Brickwar-type game, let me know.  I can clean the room up and set up the
terrain, etc and so on.  Plenty of figs to use as well.

I'd be up for a Castle-vs-Space diorama, if not an actual battle.

Soren