 Local / United States / Colorado / 195
Re: Wow, it's been a fast week...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 01:43:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Dave O'Hare wrote:

As always, if you are in need of a spot to meet--my house is available any
day you like.  I can promise excellent music, drinks and chips (although you
may have to share with the kids).

That sounds like an excellent idea, actually. I doubt we can get the library
room reserved anymore, and I really want to see all of that castle.

I'm still going to nuke it, I just need better recon :).

So my vote is for Dave's house. Say 1:30-5:00 on the 20th? Does that work? Oh,
and we'll need directions.

Also, if you wanted to keep talking about
a Brickwar-type game, let me know.  I can clean the room up and set up the
terrain, etc and so on.  Plenty of figs to use as well.

I'd be up for a Castle-vs-Space diorama, if not an actual battle.

Soren

*laugh*  Well, Castle vs. Space it is then.  I have lots of space guys as well
if you need to borrow any for the epic battle.  And, yep, a pic set of a
battle--especially one as such--are always popular!

The 20th is fine by me, so no problem there.

Directions are as follows:
25 N to the Ault Exit (269).  The street is called Mulberry
Take first left onto the frontage road (right across from McDonalds)
Follow frontage road up to Vine and make a left onto Vine (it's the next road up
the frontage road)
Make the first right into the Waterglenn development (Waterglenn)
Follow Waterglenn to the end (about 6 blocks)
Make a left onto Celtic Ln
Go down the street to 3908 (on the right side)

The whole address is 3908 Celtic Ln
Fort Collins, CO 80524

See ya then!
Dave