 Local / United States / *11310 (-20)
  Re: ney lego users group in LA

(...) Thanks for the offer! Likewise, if you or any other AFOLs in Louisiana would like to come to a TexLUG meeting, you're welcome to. We'll be having one in March, here in Houston. The details aren't fully established, but we're working on it. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la.shv, lugnet.loc.us.la)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) An Irish Amish, now I've heard it all... Well, not a very graceful segue, but in a recent Wired I read that some of the Amish have taken to growing Genetically Modified tobacco (it had the gene that enables tobacco to synthesize Nicotine (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: ney lego users group in LA

(...) Thanks alot Hey if you have any Freinds who like legos please tell them about this. PS if you ever go to shreveport and my club is active you can come to one of the meetings (if I have any) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la.shv)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) That's the funniest post I've read in a while. I just hope your brethren don't find the Internet connection in the barn. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to enjoy some fastnachts. : ) Cale (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: ney lego users group in LA

(...) Hi Corwin, I'm from Houston, but I can try to help with some advice. I've been involved with my local LUG- TexLUG. You've posted here in the various local groups, so that's a start. Try looking for LUGNET members that live in Louisiana by (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la.shv)

  Re: How are lugnet.loc.us... groups being used these days?

(...) Cool! Well you should say more, I know their has to more folks in Orlando. You could find and make some local frends... (...) Yes, yes! The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group (GFLUG) web site is (URL) and I would be glad to come over to the big (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  ney lego users group in LA

I am creating a new Lego users group for people in northwestern louisiana If any one is interested in helping or joining Please email me at ejhow@earthlink.net basicly I need someone willing to host the website, ideas and members. I'm kinda new to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la.shv)

  new lego users group LA

I am creating a new Lego users group for people in northwestern louisiana If any one is interested in helping or joining Please email me at ejhow@earthlink.net basicly I need someone willing to host the website, ideas and members. I'm kinda new to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.la)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) Now I may be forced to place my vote due to having to reply. My vote is 2, 1, 4, 3. I make the home town last because I don't want to be seen mingling with the "English". 2, keeps me from having to cross the Susquehanna River, those bridges (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) How could I possibly pass up a good brain picking? (...) You don't know where Lancaster is! Why its that tiny little town across the river from York. No one lives there except for the Amish. :-) My vote is 2,1,3,4. Either 1 or 2 sound good (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: How are lugnet.loc.us... groups being used these days?

(...) Hey, I'm here! In Orlando! I just don't say much. :-) Is there a web site for GFLUG? And are there any other Lego organizations in the state, like specifically anything for the Orlando area, or anything trains-related? (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) Weel, Since we met Larry in the mechanicsburg area twice now, I think something different is in order so I vote: 2,1,3,4 Larry's Place or the Diner sound good. Depending on what mood everyone is in? Are you up for some chat and a meal or are (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) cool, the lurkers are coming out of the woodwork! I hope you can make it Cale, I want to pick your brain about rendering! (...) Well 3 and 4 are a bit fuzzy location wise. If we get Maelee, Jim, Cale, Patrick, Rob and me, we're actually (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan

(...) Not yet... lets open it up to a vote: 1. South York Diner, I83 exit 16 Queen Street, York PA 2. Pizza and bricks, Marriott Residence Inn I83 & 322 (Larry's digs) 3. Something in Lancaster 4. Something in Mechanicsburg I vote (in order): 1, 2, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  Re: Meeting Wed 29 Jan (was Re: Meeting is when? (was Re: Meeting on Thursday, 23-Jan-2003?

(...) Just catching up on some reading here. I'm open for a meeting next week. Has a place been decided on yet. Cale (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har)

  NCLUG Meeting? You bet!

The first meeting of NCLUG will be in Raleigh at the Cameron Village Regional Library (1930 Clark Avenue, Raleigh 27605 for those who want to find it on Mapquest) on February 22, noon - 3 pm. Bring your creations (BYOC) and parts and sets to trade (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Add me to NC Roll Call please.

"Nick Goetz" <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote in message news:H93M71.1JA@lugnet.com... (...) get (...) Joe Meno is working on a meeting, I suspect he will post something soon with details. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Add me to NC Roll Call please.

Hi Craig. I am in Greeville, NC. Still a bit a a drive but maybe we can get to Raleigh in one car when the time comes. I will keep an eye out. -Nick ngoetz1@cox.net Please note my email address becuase I cannot get the one in LUGNET fixed. (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  February RichLUG Meeting

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG) will be holding its next monthly meeting on Saturday, February 1, 2003, from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm at the Tuckahoe Library on Parham Road. General fun with Lego is on the agenda. Check out our website (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: How are lugnet.loc.us... groups being used these days?

(...) To be blunt, I think that in the case in point, you probabbly got the general jist of the replies in that post. There's not really very many people that live in the Florida area. There's me, Robin, KK Quah, (though he hasn't posted recently) (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact