Subject:
NCLUG Meeting? You bet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:16:53 GMT

The first meeting of NCLUG will be in Raleigh at the Cameron Village Regional
Library (1930 Clark Avenue, Raleigh 27605 for those who want to find it on
Mapquest) on February 22, noon - 3 pm. Bring your creations (BYOC) and parts and
sets to trade (can't sell on library property)!

Contact me at the above e-mail if you can come, as I want to have an idea of how
many will attend.

Joe Meno