 Local / United States / Florida / 168
Re: How are lugnet.loc.us... groups being used these days?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 02:03:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Brian Kendig writes:
In article <H934Io.K1r@lugnet.com>,
"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote:

There's not really very many people that live in the Florida area.

Hey, I'm here!  In Orlando!  I just don't say much.  :-)

Cool! Well you should say more, I know their has to more folks in
Orlando. You could find and make some local frends...

Is there a web site for GFLUG?  And are there any other Lego
organizations in the state, like specifically anything for the Orlando
area, or anything trains-related?

Yes, yes! The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group (GFLUG) web site is
http://www.gflug.org and I would be glad to come over to the big "O"
and have a meeting! Always look for a reson to go to LIC. Most of us
are in the Tampa Bay area which is just a I-4 ride away.

Also see http://www.gfltc.org more on the Greater Florida LEGO Train
Club (GFLTC)...

Build on...
Robin Werner
GFLTC/GFLUG

PS Are you going to BricksWest? I am, so we can meetup if your there?