 Local / United Kingdom / 9183
Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:09:33 GMT

Well ... my only excuse for not knowing about the bullring shopping centre .. is
that I don't live in the UK ... am from Ireland !
But now that I know .. i think i will have to go and shop !

I have never seen pick and mix lego .. i've been in legoland in windsor
before .. and my sister was in a lego imagination centre in florida.
It sounds like a great idea .. what do they have .. is it all sorts of
bricks or just like the ones available from shop at home bulk sales.

Pick and mix is exactly that - £6 for a small beaker and £11 for a large beaker
full of bricks - and there's lots to choose from.

The Bullring is Europe's newest and largest shopping centre (I thought all girls
would know that ;-) and its right in the city centre.

Andy