 Local / United Kingdom / 9188
Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:22:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Burge wrote:
I got 216 pieces in an £11 tub from the Kingston Shop - and that included some 2
x 4 bricks which weren't space efficient, and I didn't pack it as well as some
people were...

Who can you possibly mean????

I got 220 1x2 bricks, 140 1x4 bricks, 40 1x4x2 fences and some odd flowers in
the first and ... I didn't count the second, but there were over 500 1x2 bricks
in it ... plug and stack next time!

William