 Local / United Kingdom / 9194
Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:25:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Andy Stringer wrote:
Has anyone else been to the new Bullring in Birmingham yet?

The Lego shop is very impressive - very much like the ones that you find at
Legoland - including the pick and mix facility and lots of sets normally only
available via Shop @ Home.

Living in Birmingham could suddenly get very expensive!

Andy

  Hi,

  I'm a Brazilian and I've been living here for only one week, so I don't know
much about how to go to these Lego shops.
  Could you help me giving me directions on how I can go from Richmansworth
(near Watford) to the closest Lego Shop?
  Do you know if there is any Tube Station near one of these shops?

thanks,

Ildefonso.