 Local / United Kingdom / 9202
Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett wrote:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Bishop wrote:
Could you help me giving me directions on how I can go from Richmansworth
(near Watford) to the closest Lego Shop?

You could get the train from Watford to Milton Keynes Central. The Lego shop
is about 1.5 miles from the station I would guess, you will be able to get a
bus or walk if you're feeling energetic.

It depends on mode of transport.

The *closest* shop would be at Legoland Windsor - by car south on the M25 to the
M4 and then follow the signs.  But their selection is not usually as good as the
Brand Retail shops.

If you have a Travelcard then it's probably easiest and cheapest to get to
Kingston.  Take the train into London and then out from Waterloo to Kingston.

Psi

  Thank you guys! It seems that I will have an expensive weekend!

regards,

Ildefonso.