 Local / United Kingdom / 9184
Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 06:46:40 GMT

Yvonne,

Take a look at
http://www.lego.com/legostores/location.asp?store=Milton%20Keynes,%20UK

OK, it's for the Milton Keynes store, but all the new stores are following
the same layout now (Bluewater has yet to be upgraded though)...

Take a look at the fourth picture at the bottom of the screen - it shows a
wall of 'goldfish bowls', the bottom three rows of which contain loose
bricks for pick-and-mix :-)

From my only visit to MK, the bowls contain a mixture of pieces from
standard bricks to fences et al. A handy hint is to make sure that you pack
small pieces around the recess at the bottom of your beaker first in order
not to waste any space!!! ;-)

HTH,

"Yvonne Doyle" <ydoyle@iol.ie> wrote in message
Well ... my only excuse for not knowing about the bullring shopping centre • .. is
that I don't live in the UK ... am from Ireland !
But now that I know .. i think i will have to go and shop !

I have never seen pick and mix lego .. i've been in legoland in windsor
before .. and my sister was in a lego imagination centre in florida.
It sounds like a great idea .. what do they have .. is it all sorts of
bricks or just like the ones available from shop at home bulk sales.

Pick and mix is exactly that - £6 for a small beaker and £11 for a large • beaker
full of bricks - and there's lots to choose from.

The Bullring is Europe's newest and largest shopping centre (I thought • all girls
would know that ;-) and its right in the city centre.

Andy