 Local / United Kingdom / 9182
Re: Changes to sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:20:28 GMT

Hello Psimon - I look at the sidebar every now and then. I appreciate your
efforts to keep it updated so yes, I think it's worthwhile.

With more and more activity on the BA website, I think it's important to keep
news available here on lugnet,loc.uk for non BA members.

Regards

Jon

If you never look at the sidebar, that's fine, but I'd like to know if you do,
just so I can judge if what I'm doing is worthwhile.

Cheers

Psi