 Local / United Kingdom / 9181
9180  |  9182
Subject:
Changes to sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:18:29 GMT

I realise that I've allowed sidebar development to slip.  I've been keeping the
events log as up to date as I can but bearing in mind the increased activity
from the company I think it's only fair that I reflect that here.

In the little spare time I have I am going to do a little more to the sidebar.
I have added a page on which I am going to record the addresses of the shops and
in time I will take photos and create maps for them.  I am also going to begin
recording Lego-organised events such as the Rockingham Racers days and special
events at the shops.

Does anyone have any requests or comments, things I ought to provide (low
maintenance items are much more likely to get added!)?

If you never look at the sidebar, that's fine, but I'd like to know if you do,
just so I can judge if what I'm doing is worthwhile.

Cheers

Psi