 Local / United Kingdom / 7486
Re: North British LEGO Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:12:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
Although I would also love to see a UK based LTC, right now it is more
important to continue momentum which really calls for regular meetings. If
on a national basis we can only all meet up say once every six months,
progression will be slow beyond the occasional postings of the excellent UK
based train sites/photos etc.

Having said that, may I suggest that the format & standards of any future
'national' LTC might well be based on what the NBLTC stumbles into so
input/advice at this stage from 'Darn Sarf'* is very important and of course
most welcome.

Jon

* Except Canvey Island, I never could get on with that inbred lot!

Oy, leave it.

I bet you didn't realise one of us was an Islander.

Islander? Didn't they appear in some of the Pirate sets?

(no offence intended BTW)

Jon

Psi