 Local / United Kingdom / 7468
Re: ISCC: My trains entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:04:11 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
news:GnpqMB.398@lugnet.com...

Fantastic model.  You're way ahead with that one.  If you need some rails
for it, e-mail me and I can post you a few blue ones (for nowt).  Might be
tricky lining them up with the split ends of the 9V track though.

Yes, that may be a problem. I'll give a go with the pair I have that came in
the western set.

You may recall v1 of the hopper unloader at the TVLF, that was less than
reliable. This one works much better and has to be seen in action to be
appreciated fully. I'll be sure to bring it to the next fest (whenever that
is!)

Huw