 Local / United Kingdom / 7433
Re: Slating Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:23:10 GMT

I have to agree, if you look closely at most of the problems with
people bidding on ebay, it appears that the items were not what the person
expected when they arrived.

I suffered this once - the condition of the item only very loosely matched
the description. I didn't pursue it because it was only of low value, but
caveat emptor, as you say.