 Local / United Kingdom / 7434
Re: E-mails from nowhere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:06:14 GMT

And I just noticed that I didn't send this to .loc.uk... sorry, but my
lugnet access is a bit sporadic at the moment

In lugnet.admin.general, Stephen Burge writes:
OK, thanks for unsubscribing me Dan, and sorry for all
the bounced messages guys.
  I got made redundant from UBIStudios about three
weeks and didn't have time to unsubscribe from the
mailing list (I've only just got internet access again)

  I'm really sorry about all the bounced messages.

   Steve