 Administrative / General / 9730
Re: E-mails from nowhere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:32:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jason J. Railton writes:
Just recently I've been receiving emails of messages I've posted to Lugnet
marked as 'undeliverable mail'.  Each takes the form of:

   <snipped>

   I'm getting these from .pirates.  I've never, ever, EVER
   gotten any of these before, and I post rather extensively
   and exclusively from the Web interface.  They're incredibly
   annoying, even worse than authentication.

   Who is steveb@ubistudios.co.uk anyways?  That's the culprit.

   all best

   LFB