 Administrative / General / 9729
Re: Undeliverable Mail goes to news poster?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:23:54 GMT

I keep getting these also. Has this person been unsubscribed from all
Lugnet groups yet? Please do us a favor and unsubscribe this person so
we don't get indirectly spammed.

Thanks
Frank

Erik Olson wrote:

I keep getting mail bounces for LUGNET.pirates which Steve Barile apparently
subscribed for mail delivery.

Maybe it's the wrong behavior for Steve's (former?) internet provider, maybe
it's LUGNET?

The bad thing is that I get the mail bounce when I only posted to
LUGNET.pirates (web interface). That sort of thing should go to the list
processor.

By the way, where is Steve?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Your message