 Local / United Kingdom / 7428
Re: Slating Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, James Stacey writes:
Dodgy sellers aside ebay is great
I just got a 383 for £38!! It was marked at Ship to Germany only but I
mailed the seller and he was happy for me to bid

This is my last brag (for now). I just "won" a 9651 for £12. Quite a
catch... although it is duplo (dacta):
http://www.lugnet.com/img.cgi?pause/dacta/dacta9651.jpg

Scott A

always check for Items only available to France or Germany and if you ask
nicely people are happy for you to bid.
Also you don't get the American buyers who are prepared to pay over the
odds.

James
www.minifig.co.uk
I'm a citizen of Legoland traveling Incommunicado

"Steven Lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
Say what you like about Ebay. It has numerous faults but I just picked up • an
8865 test car for 32 quid using buy it now. Not bad at all.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666586441

Steve