 Local / United Kingdom / 7441
Re: Slating Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:25:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Calladine writes:

This is my last brag (for now). I just "won" a 9651 for £12. Quite a
catch... although it is duplo (dacta):
http://www.lugnet.com/img.cgi?pause/dacta/dacta9651.jpg

Scott A

Scott,

Actually I think your best recent buy was the  4543 wagon and digger set on
Sunday.

I was tempted to bost/post about that, but I thought I'd wait until I get it
1st.

I had every intention of nipping in and taking that back off you and then
forgot all about it.

he he.

When I went back later and saw it had gone for £5.50 I
realised I'd missed another bargain!

I expect you would have, my reserve was only.... nah, I won't tell you.

Scott A

Oh well , I'll have the next one.

Cheers
Mark