 Local / United Kingdom / 7426
Re: Slating Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:51:53 GMT

There are many Lego bargains to be found on eBay, not every seller is a
money grabber.  Some while ago I won a pair of Cypruss trees (the BIG
plastic trees) for about US $5 from Australia.  They were near mint too!!!
: )

Seller had badly worded their listing and discription so the eBay search
engine wouldn't pick it up if you searched for "trees" or whatever.  Juz
found by browsing the entire Lego eBay for Oz.

Darth Joules

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Lane writes:
Say what you like about Ebay. It has numerous faults but I just picked up • an
8865 test car for 32 quid using buy it now. Not bad at all.

I've seen a set of 8865 wheels sell for more.

I got this "great deal" last week:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1028304330

Mrs A : "More Junk"

My intention is to fill it with white 1*1 plates. I expect I shall need a • few...

Scott A

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1666586441

Steve