 Local / United Kingdom / 7442
Re: Nesquick Bunny also found in.... Was: Minifigs in the Beano
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:15:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Phil Traviss writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Edwards writes:
Also the Nesquick Rabbit 4051 and sets 4052 and 4053 will also be found in
the forcoming Adventures Magazine (UK only)

Do you know how soon?

Not till the next issue, approx 24th Nov.
(It was advised in the latest issue, which only just came out.)

Thanks. We seldom buy the thing.

Hmm. I bought one yesterday (they only had the Bunny fig). Now I know why I
don't get it more often... very dull. The free club one is quite a bit better.

Watch out for the next club mag, my daughter (me really) has mailed them a
picture of one her (Duplo) efforts.

Scott A