 Local / United Kingdom / 7432
Re: 4708
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:36:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
Anyone put a motor on the 4708? Does it make it look any better. It looks
like it would sit quite a bit higher? Any pictures?

4708 Hogwarts Express :
http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=4708-1:

I got around to building up the 4708 engine last night. Overall it is OK. 3
points:

1) Any thoughts on why the little capes in a little box?
2) The red Technic shock absorber was a nice surprise. But it appears to
have difficulty ejecting the chest. Common problem?
3) Although I have not built it yet, I only noticed last night that the
carriage has no door. Is this corner cutting at Lego HQ or part of the plot?
(I expect the former).

Scott A