 Local / United Kingdom / 7313
7312  |  7314
Subject:
Possible Essex Legofest CANCELLED (Was: Where is everyone?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:26:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
I have to admit I probably won't be going up to Southport (approx. 5hrs),
whereas I could make it to Essex on the 24th (approx. 3hrs).  But, I
wouldn't like to see a split.  Anyway, I haven't had time since Lawrence's
to build anything new (I haven't even put my home layout back together
yet!).  How about arranging one for early next year, Paul?  Say, last half
of January?

I agree about the split so I've decided to call it off for this year. Of
course it depends on availability of the hall, but January sounds a bit cold
to me. How about July?

Cheers,
Paul.