 Local / United Kingdom / 7314
7313  |  7315
Subject:
Possible Herts LegoFest (was Re: Lego Show Announcement)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:51:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:

I have been thinking about organising something, which if it happened would
be at the University of Hertfordshire, right next door to J3 of the A1(M) in
Hatfield.  Is this accessible enough?  I guess now we have a fest sorted for
Dec early next year would be best, how long do people need to recover after
Christmas?

Psi

This would be an easy venue for me - and I've organised conferences there in
the past. Any idea on the cost and facilities on offer?

Chris