 Local / United Kingdom / 7295
Re: Lego Show Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:33:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
Well, its that time of year again.
I have booked the hall we had before for
the first of December (Saturday) from 8 am to 4 pm
The hall has been very tastefully decorated and carpeted
as the refurbishment work is now mostly finished.
There will be the usual attractions as follows...
Cakes and hot snacks
Shows by myself and Ted Crennel and anyone else who can make it!
I am going to see if I can persuade Busy Bee again, so for Paul
has a 100% attendance record so no problems expected.
I will do a 12v layout and Ted will do monorail and 9volt.
It is a good time to sell as well.
If I could know who to expect that would be great.

Michael Pratt

Er, for those of us who haven't been before where is this one going to be?
If it's less than halfway up the country I will probably be there.

I have been thinking about organising something, which if it happened would
be at the University of Hertfordshire, right next door to J3 of the A1(M) in
Hatfield.  Is this accessible enough?  I guess now we have a fest sorted for
Dec early next year would be best, how long do people need to recover after
Christmas?

Psi