 Local / United Kingdom / 7296
Re: Toy fare in London
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:25:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Darth Joules writes:
Is anyone thinking of going to the TOTAL FUN toy fare in London between 26th
and 28th October?  It's sponsored by Lego and organised by the British Toy &
Hobby Association.  Dunno how much actual Lego there'll be, but I'm kinda
thinking it's gonna a be a bit pants.

Might be interested, do you know where it is going to be held?