 Local / United Kingdom / 7312
7311  |  7313
Subject:
Possible Essex Legofest CANCELLED (Was: Where is everyone?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:08:32 GMT

Sorry guys, this isn't going to happen. Something has come up in November
and I'm not going to have time to organise it. Maybe next year.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Bennett writes:
I could make the 24th too.  But should we guard against a north-south
divide? I'd hate to miss a chance to see some of our northern AFOLs' stuff.
I might be able to make it up to Southport if we got a big carpool together
and there was somewhere to crash or a cheap motel.

Plus it is too close to Southport. I don't want to steal anyone's thunder. I
can't make it to Southport either because I've already got something on that
weekend :(

Cheers,
Paul.