 Local / United Kingdom / 7275
Re: Where is everyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:15:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
It's awfully quiet in here...

Certainly has.

When's the next one? I am sure we can squeeze one in before Christmas. Who
was it that suggested one in Essex?

Huw

I second that, mainly because I've got some stuff worth bringing now.  I've
been working on some railway buildings and a rendition of an EWS Class 66
(unfortunately I have no train stuff so it's only modelled from the solebar up.)

By the way, that's me on the floor being taken through the intricacies of
Steve Lane's prime mover by the man himself.

Psi