 Local / United Kingdom / 7304
7303  |  7305
Subject:
Possible Essex Legofest (Was: Where is everyone?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
When's the next one? I am sure we can squeeze one in before Christmas. Who
was it that suggested one in Essex?

It was me who suggested Essex, but I'm not sure whether I can get organised
enough to sort one out before Christmas.

Although I'm right next to a motorway (well, dual carriageway really) it is
a long way out. It takes about 50 minutes to drive along the A12 from the
M25 to my place.

Hypothetically, if I was to do one, I would plan a one day event on a
Saturday, in a small hall, not open to the public (very much like Lawrence's
TVLF). The best dates for me would be the 10th or the 24th of November. It
would be handy to know who's interested in coming and which date is more
popular. Show of hands please?

Cheers,
Paul.