 Local / United Kingdom / 7277
Re: Where is everyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 16:48:38 GMT

As I'm still not in contact with my LEGO, I haven't got much to say :(

I should only be homeless for a couple more weeks, though :-)

But the house I'm living in is gradually being assimilated; There's LEGO
in four of the rooms now. I'll have to move my collection from three
separate locations. I hope it's all going to fit!

If there's an Essex do, please make it close to a motorway - I'll have a
long way to come :-)

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Huw Millington (<GL43x2.3uA@lugnet.com>) wrote at
21:39:48

It's awfully quiet in here...

I never got round to posting the URL to my TVLF pictures due to lugnet being
down (for NNTP posts) just afterwards:

http://www.brickset.com/huwhomepage/legofests/legofest9

When's the next one? I am sure we can squeeze one in before Christmas. Who
was it that suggested one in Essex?

Huw

--
Tony Priestman