 Local / United Kingdom / 6043
Re: LUG & LTC dates of formation update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:09:10 GMT

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GA7Dq5.7Hu@lugnet.com...
Right i will get to work on it

What does everybody what's on the frontpage of Lugnet newsgroup?

I know about the Gosport fest so that is one to be on the list

Michael, I think it great that you volunteer

but I think you should seriously consider setting up a Yahoo group or
something
the functionality they provide is way above what you would want to build
yourself
see my other previous post
AND provides the mechanism by which you can transfer ownership to another
should you get fed up running it
This is NOT an insignificant point - else everyyear we have to go to another
web site.

I am not saying use the one I set up (that was just a trial), or Yahoo, set
your own up and invite us all to participate.
http://www.delphi.com/dir-delphi/ is good to
or http://communities.msn.com/home - already a bunch of lego ones - msn is
very good one - host phot albums etc

regards