 Local / United Kingdom / 600
Re: Where does everyone live?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 18:13:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Richard Dee writes:
On Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:54:03 GMT, David Graham uttered the following
profundities...
In lugnet.loc.uk, David Graham writes:

I don't think there is much chance of meeting as no one
has been interested enough to vist my Lego train shows.

Sorry if I got carried away - I'm just amazed by the excitement
of the US train shows (they are model railways & LEGO) and all
the people attending.  But I should realise by now there isn't so much
interest in the UK, maybe that is why the there is only one new
'99 train in the UK.

David

Despite my statements saying I wasn't too interested in trains,
I am after a 4559, if anyone sees any!

I've got one I want to sell for less than retail. I'm over here in the US but I
understand you're going to be in/near Chicago soon. Can we work something out
where you could pick it up there? Of course I could send it to the UK too, but
it might be cheaper.

Contact me via my spamproof address if this interests you.

-Tom McD.
when replying, remember it's not crumpets, it's spamcake.