 Local / United Kingdom / 584
583  |  585
Subject:
David's train show (was: Where does everyone live?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 1999 19:45:54 GMT

David,

Don't be like that! Post your next date, and I'll round everyone up, and
drag them along, kicking and screaming or otherwise 8-)

...but seriously folks...

Wasn't your last gathering advertised as a model train fair with your LEGO
trains in there somewhere? That's not a complaint, but I guess that most of
round here would like to attend LEGO gatherings as opposed to train
gatherings.

BTW: I like trains of all sorts, so I'll aim to attend our next show
provided that the date doesn't clash with something else again 8-)

Keep us posted, eh?

Jon.

David Graham wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Denscombe writes:
So, where do people on lugnet.loc.uk live?  Maybe some of us could meet
up sometime.

I live in Milton Keynes.

I don't think there is much chance of meeting as no one
has been interested enough to vist my Lego train shows.

David