 Local / United Kingdom / 623
Re: Where does everyone live?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 00:35:32 GMT

Markassius wrote in message ...

Ahh, you're on to me! Yes, I am from another planet. And ofcourse they have
Lego here. Only Space, though. :-)

Damm!!...I'm not a Space fan    ;(

I am the only Lego-collector around and have an
enormous collection.

Aww...sucks Mark.....I'm sure you say that to all the Meridian women.....
;0

Anyway....who said you had to have Brits to have an intelligent, thought
provoking thread??

Sanjay