 Local / United Kingdom / 634
Re: Where does everyone live?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 06:32:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Sanjay D'Souza writes:

I'm a male last time I checked.  You obviously haven't seen either The
Simpson's or Eastenders on TV.  Both have characters called Sanjay and both
are stunningly hansome.  ;-0

Sanjay "I've got de Kock" D'Souza  (1)

(1) Apologies to Mark but I just had to throw in that play on words.

SNORT!!! (Note to self: do NOT drink coffee while reading this message; coffee
through nose onto keyboard is too messy)
Oh well, with my last name, this HAD to happen sooner or later. :-J
So, you're a male? Okay, I can live with that. However I still believe in
SpaceLego!
Btw: we do have the Simpsons, but I do not recall a character named Sanjay...
Which one is it?

Mark THE kock