 Local / United Kingdom / 593
Re: Where does everyone live?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:31:03 GMT

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:17:26 GMT, Simon Robinson uttered the following
profundities...
That suggests to me that the most central spot for most people is
going to be somewhere near (perhaps just West of) London.

The best place, as you were suggesting perhaps, just west of
London, is Legoland!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/