 Local / United Kingdom / 5547
Re: Lego disappearing from shops?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:30:57 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
news:G6zzuB.L8s@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:

Oops - typo - I meant 'Pantene' - cosmetics manufacturers are always • trying
to bring out a pointlessly enormous range of inter-related products to • grab
shelf space.

That's a relief - I thought you were starting to type in French :)

I was quite impressed with the lack of lego on the shelves leading up to
Christmas - trying to get my Nephews a couple of sets in Norwich proved
quite a challenge, there were plenty of empty shelves where lego should be,
but the lego was sold out (A good sign I think). No wonder my sister ended
up getting them Mega-bloks (<spit>).

    Steve