 Local / United Kingdom / 2679
Re: Insectoids anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:44:47 GMT

May I clarify my recent post: it is neither a personal sale, nor an
auction - it's a combination of a 'shopping report' and an offer to go down
to Safeways and fetch one. I was there at dinner time today and noticed the
price reduced stock. I don't know whether it is a local deal only.

Hope that helps,

Phil.

----- Original Message -----
From: Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk>
To: <lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2000 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: Insectoids anyone?

No thanks Phil.

BTW:
Was a consensus ever reached about posting sale auction postings in this
group? I remember there was a bit of debate about this last year - but
it did not reach any conclusion.

I posted a sale(ish) message last week
(http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=2649), so i'm not taking a shot a Phil.

Scott A

Phil Traviss wrote:

Insectoids 'Celestial Stinger' set 6969 for a tenner anyone?

(Boxes have some scuffing as you would expect, but are otherwise new
(Safeways))

LMK...

Phil in Yorkshire.