 Local / United Kingdom / 2675
Re: Insectoids anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:54:55 GMT

No thanks Phil.

BTW:
Was a consensus ever reached about posting sale auction postings in this
group? I remember there was a bit of debate about this last year - but
it did not reach any conclusion.

I posted a sale(ish) message last week
(http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=2649), so i'm not taking a shot a Phil.

Scott A

Phil Traviss wrote:

Insectoids 'Celestial Stinger' set 6969 for a tenner anyone?

(Boxes have some scuffing as you would expect, but are otherwise new
(Safeways))

LMK...

Phil in Yorkshire.