 Local / United Kingdom / 2690
Re: Insectoids anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:05:05 GMT

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message
news:38858455.AF1E413@hw.ac.uk...
I'd get a bit bored if someone continually used the group as a sale or • auction
announcement board to make money, but then I think we wouldn't let that • go on
anyway!

Auction/Sale announcements are OK then? Even if they are, I don't want to • see "30
Minutes Until My Auction Ends" type posts.

I suppose we could give it a try it, and then review it in a few weeks if • things
get out of hand.

I must admit I'm a little biased here, as I have a large clear out coming
soon.

Personally, I think the dividing line should be as follows:

Auctions and other sales where the seller is making a profit are NOT welcome
here

Posts offering to buy stuff seen locally, or send away for promos etc.  and
pass on at cost ARE welcome.

Huw