 Local / United Kingdom / 2718
Re: Insectoids anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:11:18 GMT

1 - Like the big adventurers set that someone offered at a 'bargain price'.
Although, in that case making it first-come rather than a blind auction would
be more in the community spirit. That said, I don't think there are any hard
rules about it - only if someone continuously tried to use the forum for profit
would it become a problem for me.

This is sold now. It was not an auction, or at least I did not intend it to be. I
actually sold it for a little (not a lot) less than the buyer offered. I accepted
the first offer I got.

Scott A