 Local / United Kingdom / 2678
Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:54:35 GMT

The lot, that if i have anough room, i will extra an extra 20MB to sort this
out

Look for it tomorrow

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
212 models and going up

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message

Michael Edwards wrote:

Hi Guys

I will try to answer your question

Back last year, i reviced a Fax from the legal dept, saying that i can
display any images from any part of Lego, as long i remove the logo. So • they
have given me permission to display these images before they are even
released. Funny?

I will be scanning my 2000 UK catalog tomorrow, so watch my site

Great. Where did you get it? Will you be doing the whole thing, or just • the
Technic?

Anything New in it?

Scott A