 Local / New Zealand / 165
Re: Leg'Oz 2005 planning (NZ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 00:11:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
Considering the growing interest, it seem like a good idea to start a thread for
planning this event.

<majorly snipped!>

Don't "just imagine"!

Benjamin Whytcross
[Leg'Oz 2005 for Melbourne :) ]

Just a thought...

But would we perhaps be interested in making this an Australasian event? In
other words, inviting the Kiwis to make a contribution?

I'm not sure what made me think of it, or why, but I decided I'd put the idea
out there.

Matthew Wightwick
(who'd also prefer Melbourne as a venue, but will still be there with bells on
even if it's in Alice Springs or something!)