 Local / Australia / 11780
Re: Leg'Oz 2005 planning (2004?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 02:38:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
   Mmmmm. Conscious of the enthusiasm for international visitors, is it actually a South Pacific fest?

Given the government’s enthusiam for international visitors, maybe we should hold it in Nauru?

-snip-
   ‘Festival of the building block’

That’s a lot to fit on a commemorative 1x8.

(And I’m not sure that ‘building block’ = ‘Lego and compatible automatic binding bricks’).

STUDFest would have been good, but have you googled “STUDfest” lately?

-snip-

Adieu

Richie Dulin