 Local / Australia / 11779
Re: My thoughts on the New Grays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 02:11:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson wrote: -snip-
   Anyway, there is my rant, make of it what you will.

Your rant is incomplete. Please select either Prophecy of Doom or Threat to properly conclude your rant:

Prophecy of Doom
This means the end of Lego as we know it. One day it will just be an example of how not to run a businees.

Threat
I don’t know what to do, but I’ll certainly be buying less of the product in future.

;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin