 Local / Nederland / 734
Re: Fabulous Lego Drawings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 16:05:44 GMT

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001 05:12:32 GMT , sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

In lugnet.fabuland, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
I've got a few, but only have an A4 scanner and it's SLOW! Soon as I have
access to a better scanner I'll send a few. Actually, I'll dig 'em up
tonight to see which issues I have...

Duq

Progress already!  Just to know more exisit and will eventually be added
is
quite a treat.  Like waiting for a new set to come out :-)  hmmm... now I
wondering how many a few is ... 2 or 3 or maybe 4!

Well I have about 15 of these (between 1985 and 1991 I think), but need to
make some time to scan them (like Duq said, it's a terrible job with only a
simple A4 scanner that does 4 min for a single page :-(
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net
3DGamers simulations editor  | http://www.3dgamers.com