 Local / Ireland/Éire / 75
Re: ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 08:57:43 GMT

Howiya Nick!

Hey Kieran.

What's your poison?

Mindstorms, Space and sorta Bionicle. Never been a big collector/builder
of the other lego system themes, but I've a fair whack of technic stuff
to back up the Mindstorms... Since I discovered the Lugnet community
properly I've been playing with LDRAW a lot too. There's something special
about building all the models you wanted to get when you were younger out
of simulated lego. Especially after the disappointment with "Lego Creator."

Have you any old sets (from your childhood, or someone else's)?

Yeah. Proper lego collection started in the early 80s (I'm 28) - I've been
meaning to fill out a list of what I own on Lugnet. Maybe I can avoid doing
any work today and do that instead :)

BTW, Welcome along!!

Thanks! So, I can probably get the information from the profiles thing, but
are we all Dublin people? I wasn't aware that Smyth's was outside of Dublin,
but that's probably because I'm a city-kid at heart and get confused about
anything outside the pale.

Nick.