 Local / Deutschland / 209 (-20)
  Germany - World Children's Day promotion (2000)

Hi all, what I nice surprise when I found the special LEGO sets for this year's "World Children's Day promotion (2000)" [d: Kindertag] already in May, and not as usual in June. It's eight different sets this year, but they are not really 'new' as (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo)

  Re: My find of the week

(...) and (...) visiting (...) As it turns out I am going to SAPphire Berlin, I fly out Wednesday of next week so we shall see for ourselves. LOL (and I will have an all day stopover in Amsterdam on Thursday the 18th) ++Lar (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Meine aktuelle Suchliste

Hallo! Ich habe gerade meine aktuelle Suchliste upgedated. Bitte mal unter (URL) Ich kann leider nur wenige Teile bieten und deswegen bevorzuge ich Bezahlung statt Tausch, aber fragt mich bitte nach Teilen, die Ihr sucht. Gruss, Carstemn (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  New newsgroup for LEGOLAND Deutschland

Christian Gemünden of Germany noted that LEGO has announced the official name for its fourth LEGOLAND theme park: (URL) following is an update to a message posted many months ago... --Todd (...) New: lugnet.legoland.deutschland (group): LEGOLAND® (...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.de.by.mue, lugnet.announce)

  Re: LEGO mention in STERN magazine

Yeah freebie translator's can be sooo much fun ! LOL Cheers Oliver Play Well "Josh Spaulding" <josh_spaulding@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fr89oA.Isw@lugnet.com... (...) tears (...) from (...) grey (...) reaction (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: LEGO mention in STERN magazine

(...) into the eyes. Such a work of art plastic stones burl-filled by spaceship from wanted to sketch to everyone already times. But who has already so many grey stones?" Yeah, that translator's pretty good. When I first saw Ben's Falcon, my (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: LEGO mention in STERN magazine

(...) wonder how they picked the sites? A bit of everything, maybe? --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  LEGO mention in STERN magazine

G'Day Just thought I would post an a quick note about an article in the german magazine STERN talking about LEGO. Use translator.go.com or something like that to translate from german to whatever you wish. (URL) Well (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

  Jessiman Family in Europe

Greetings Don and Robyn Jessiman, parents of the late James Jessiman, are travelling to Europe tomorrow. They would like to see if they can meet people in the Lego/LDraw community who live in the UK, Ireland, and Germany on this trip. Since they do (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people)

  angerufen von LEGO...

Hallo Ihr wenigen LEGO Fans, die noch hier herumschwirren, Gestern Nachmittag hat mich ein Mitarbeiter von Ikon (glaube ich - oder so ähnlich) aus Münster angerufen, er macht für LEGO Media eine Umfrage und wollte wissen, wie mir meine CD-Rom LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

Salut, Torsten! I e-mailed you but it came right back to me undelivered. I was wondering if our plan will work for you two on a weekday when you'll have either work or school. It's completely fine for me since I'll be there on my spring break from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

(...) Ca va. Demain va commencer un autre semaine dure... (...) Well, I won't be here for that weekend as I shall be attending Reddifest in the UK, maybe before or after then? doe, wie isses? Gruss an alle Torsten (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

(...) Thanks for the info! (...) Really?! Oh how I wish I could be there right now! (...) Un, genki (or more politely, hai, genki-desu.) Und Dir, Torsten, wir geht's? (...) I really appreciate your offer. Ich freue mich darüber (?). As I said to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

Hi, Ralph! Hi, Ralph! Thanks for your kind offer. I will be in Germany from March 7th through 13th. It'll be great if I can meet you guys in Frankfurt; it's always better to visit a place with somebody from there. Probably I'll mostly be staying in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

(...) There a large set on sale at Kaufhof but I don't know which one. I can go look on Monday since it's very central and easy to get to. (...) Sure. Frankfurt's not that large, you have three department stores and a dedicated toyshop on the main (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: UK Legofest

(...) Hey doe, gibt's Dich auch noch?? Ich werde mit LH nach London oder Birmingham fliegen, wo mich dann hoffentlich jemand abholen wird. Das steht noch "in Verhandlung". Am Freitag abend hin, und am Sonntag zurueck. Aber wir sollten uns eh vorher (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  UK Legofest

Hallo Thorsten, habe Dich grade auf der Liste der möglichen Gäste für das Legofest in England gesehen. Wie kommst Du da hin ? Ich will auch mit... die Insel, meine zweite Heimat :) Land in Sicht, dö (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

Hi Yuki, I´ve been to Fulda 2 weeks ago and must report that one of the two toyshops just closed down. I wasn´t able to get ot the second one as it is not located in the city centre and I didn´t have a car. However there are 2 department stores that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

Hi Yuki, I´ve been to Fulda 2 weeks ago and must report that one of the two toyshops just closed down. I wasn´t able to get ot the second one as it is not located in the city centre and I didn´t have a car. However there are 2 department stores that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda

Hallo Torsten, wie Du hast die Frankfurter Shops unter Kontrolle ? Eine Spielwaren Mafia ? Wir wollten uns doch mal treffen zum Lego schwätzen und Geheimläden austauschen. Leider ist es zur Zeit noch etwas busy, da ich bis zum 25.02 noch Klausuren (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact