 Local / Deutschland / 198
Re: Help me find LEGO in Frankfurt or in Fulda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 22:59:32 GMT

Un, genki (or more politely, hai, genki-desu.)  Und Dir, Torsten, wir geht's?
Ca va. Demain va commencer un autre semaine dure...

I really appreciate your offer.  Ich freue mich darüber (?).  As I said to
Ralph, I would love to meet you two for Lego shopping/ sightseeing.  I'm
arriving on March 7th and staying for six days.  I'm sure we can find some
time to meet one another.  I never met other collectors from Lugnet, so this
is going to be lots of fun for me.  I will e-mail you with more details as
soon as I find out more about my trip.  Thanks again.
Well, I won't be here for that weekend as I shall be attending Reddifest in the
UK, maybe before or after then? doe, wie isses?

Gruss an alle
Torsten